ONLINE STORE PRIVACY
1. Respecting your rights and respecting the law on the protection of personal data commit ourselves to maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal data obtained. All store employees have been properly trained in the processing of personal data.
2. Administrator of Personal Data is: Basketmania company with limited liability limited partnership, ul. Kanałowa 1, 83-200 Starogard Gdanski, NIP 592-224-53-04.
3. In our shop we collect the following personal information:
● Name and surname - when placing your order you will be asked to provide your name and surname, to be able to send your order and possibility to contact with You.
● Delivery address - we need it to ship the ordered goods on the right place.
● Phone number - it happens that we notify you via SMS about sending your goods. Sometimes we call to confirm the order, or in the case of unexpected events such as: out of stock on warehouse proposing beneficial solution at the same time.
● E-mail address - we are sending order confirmation and we contact with you. If you have been subscribed to our newsletter we will send you commercial information once or twice a month.
● Address - information derived from the general principles of Internet connections, such as IP address (and other information contained in system logs) are used by the server administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes - to gather broad demographic information (eg. The region from which the connection).
4. Giving these data is necessary in the following cases:
● Making a purchase in our shop without login account after realisation of the order remains the only document confirming the transaction made.
● Registration in the customer base - is voluntary. We store this data in the database to help you in future purchases in our online store.
● If you want to be informed about interesting events and commercial offers you can join as newsletter subscriber. Joining is voluntary and you can always unsubscribe from it.
5. Each user of our shop has the opportunity to choose whether and which extent they want to use our services and share information about yourself. If for some reason you do not wish to leave your personal data you have the right to remove or not use of our shop.
6. We do not share any data with third party. We do not store the confidential data such as numbers of your credit card data or access to your bank account.
7. In accordance with the provisions of the Law on Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997, D. Laws No. 133, item. 883, as amended. d. you have a right to correct, amend, update, correction and request removal of their personal data. To do this, use the appropriate tabs online store or send e - mail address: email@example.com
8. Transaction data, eg. Credit card type, credit card number, expiration date, CVV number (the three digit code on the back of your credit card) are placed on the safe side encrypted.