A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH.
A hardwood icon gets remixed for the modern era in the Nike Air Force 1 UltraForce Mid Premium Men's Shoe, featuring supportive leather overlays and inner-sleeve construction that bring the classic to new levels of street-ready comfort.
• Leather overlays for support and durability
• One-piece inner sleeve is designed for ventilation and a snug fit
• Cored-out foam midsole with Air-Sole cushioning for lightweight comfort
• Rubber in the toe and heel for durability in high-wear areas
• Pull tabs on the heel and tongue for easy on and off
AIR FORCE 1 ORIGINS
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the tarmac to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Nike Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe's status as an icon.