ONLINE SHOP REGULATIONS
§1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Online shop available at the Internet address www.basketmania.co.uk is operated by Basketmania a company with limited liability and limited partnership, ul. Kanalowa 1, 83 - 200 Starogard Gdanski, NIP 5922245304, REGON 221175197, phone: 501 944 143, e-mail: email@example.com, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the minister responsible for the economy.
2. These rules apply to contracts concluded via the website www.basketmania.co.uk
1. Online shop – seller’s online shop available at www.basketmania.co.uk
2. Regulations - these Regulations Online Store, referred to in art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144, item. 1204, as amended.)
3. Basketmania a company with limited liability and limited partnership, ul. Kanalowa 1, 83 - 200 Starogard Gdanski, NIP 5922245304, REGON 221175197, phone: 501 944 143, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the minister responsible for the economy.
4. Buyer - a natural person with full legal capacity to act, and in the cases provided for by the rules generally applicable as a natural person with limited legal capacity to act, natural person running a business, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, which uses the services provided electronically by the Seller,
5. Registration Form - available in the online store form that allows the creation of account,
6. Account - marked with an individual name (login) and password given by the Buyer, a collection of resources in the IT Sellers’s system, in which Buyer’s data are collected, including information about complex Orders,
7. Order Form - available in the online store form that allows the Buyer submitting orders and its realization without having to set up account,
8. Order - Buyer's declaration of intent, which are offer to conclude a sales contract of the Product from the Seller,
9. The sales contract - a contract of sale of the Product within the meaning of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, pos. 93, as amended.), Which is entered via the Online Store in English,
10. Product - available in Online Store movable thing, which is the subject of the sales contract between the Buyer and Seller,
11. Special product - Available in Online Store movable thing, which is the subject of the sales contract between the Buyer and Seller, whichon grounds of their individual characteristics (eg. available only on an individual order) is subject to specific rules of sales,
12. Basket - virtual tools which allow Buyer aggregation of selected products before their purchase and convert their values. When selecting products, the Buyer may freely manage the contents of the basket by adding to it the next Products or removing them from the basket,
13. Discount - strictly defined discount time price on selected products, subject to the sales contract between the Buyer and Seller,
14. Proof of purchase - receipt or invoice or other proof of purchase of the Product,
15. Newsletter - a service provided electronically by the Seller, which makes the interested buyer automatically receive via e-mail important information relating to Online Shop.
16. Appendix 1 - attached to the Rules document which enables withdrawal from the agreement referred to in § 7,
17. Appendix 2 - attached to the Rules document which enables submission of a complaint referred to in § 5,
4. Services provided electronically by the Seller shall be:
a) enabling conducting Account in Online Store,
b) enabling the conclusion of sales by filling Order Form,
c) conducting newsletter.
5. Before completing the Registration Form and the creation account, the Buyer is asked to read the Terms and Conditions and its acceptance. Agreement on conducting Account in Online Store is concluded for an indefinite period of time and does not entail any financial obligation for the Buyer. The agreement may be terminated at any time by removing Account in Online Store or by sending information about the resignation by the Buyer to the Seller’s email: email@example.com
6. In the online store can be organized Special offers on selected products from the store's offer. The rules of the promotion decides Seller, giving them to the public on the Internet shop.
7. Announcement, Seller’s Ads, price lists and other information about this product, quoted on the website Online Store, and in particular their descriptions, technical and performance characteristics and price, are an invitation to conclude an agreement within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, pos. 93, as amended.).
8. For successful place an order in the online shop www.basketmania.co.uk you need a omputer with min. 200MHz, 64MB RAM, a graphics card that supports 800x600 resolution and 256 colors and a Web browser (Internet Explorer (version> = 6.0), Mozilla Firefox, Opera) as well as a keyboard or other pointing device, enabling the correct completion of electronic forms.
9. The provisions of these Rules are not intended to exclude or limit any rights of the Buyer who is also a consumer within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, pos. 93, as amended.), conferred on him by the mandatory provisions of the law. In the case of non-compliance of the provisions of of these Rules with the above provisions, priority is given to those rules.
§2. TERMS OF SUBMISSION OF THE ORDER
1. The buyer is obliged to use the Online Store in accordance with applicable laws, rules of social conduct and morality, having regard to the respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
2. Shop sells internationally.
3. The buyer can choose one of the following ways for submitting orders:
1. submitting orders through a previously established account.
2. submitting orders by filling Order Form available on the website Store.
4. All products available in the online store are original, brand new (free from defects) and in accordance with the applicable standards and requirements.
5. Contracts referred in paragraph 3 a), b) of this paragraph may be submitted 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
6. In order to effectively submit and execution of the contract referred to in paragraph 3 a) of this paragraph, is filling by the Buyer Registration Form and thus an Account.
7. In order to effectively submit and execution of the contract referred to in paragraph 3 b) of this paragraph is to add the Product to the basket, pursuance by the Buyer Order Form available on the website Store and send it to the Online Store.
8. Orders placed on weekdays after 17 o'clock, on Saturdays and Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the next working day.
9. In the case of Special Products available for individual orders, the seller may require the buyer advance payment of 50% of the ordered Product prior to the execution of the Order by the Seller.
10. Confirmation of submission and acceptance for the implementation of the orders will be sent to the Buyer by the Seller in the form of an e-mail.
11. The sale agreement shall be regarded as concluded upon receipt by the Buyer's e-mail referred to in point. 10 of this paragraph.
12. Orders submitted for implementation may be canceled by the Buyer who is also a consumer within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, pos. 93, as amended.), Until the shipment of the Product. In the case of products made for individual Order Buyer's right is granted to him until the confirmation of the execution.
13. Duration of contracts (completion of the order and preparation for shipping) is up to 24 hours. In the case of Special Products made to invidual order, the Order time is always determined with the Buyer.
14. The buyer is informed about the unavailability of products, and therefore may agree to extend the term of the Order or cancel the ordered Product or from the whole orders. In the case of an Order after hours. 14.00 Seller shall inform the Buyer of the next working day. In the absence of availability of products, the estimated duration of the contracts is determined individually with the Buyer.
15. Seller reserves the right to cancel orders if the Buyer despite the call is not completed within 7 days deficiencies required for effective implementation of the Order.
1. Prices in Online Store are expressed in GBP, EUR and USD and are gross prices, including all components, including VAT and customs duties. Prices do not include, however, any delivery costs, which are indicated when placing orders.
2. The total amount of orders The buyer is informed each time before making orders.
3. For each Order is attached proof of purchase (receipt or invoice).
4. The buyer who is not a consumer within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, pos. 93, as amended.), To the Order authorizes the Seller to issue VAT invoice without the recipient's signature..
5. The buyer can choose one of the following methods of payment for ordered products:
1. payment by ordinary bank transfer or an online bank account of the Seller,
2. online payments
d) cash on delivery
6. The selection of the payments made Buyer when placing orders.
7. If you choose the payment method, referred to in paragraph 5 a) of this paragraph, products are sent at the time of posting 100% cash in the account of the Seller.
8. If you choose the payment method, referred to in paragraph 5 b) of this paragraph, products are sent when a positive result authorize 100% of the orders.
9. If you choose the payment method, referred to in paragraph 5 c) of this paragraph, products are shipped immediately, not later than 48 hours after placing orders by the Buyer (applies to situations in which the product is available in warehouse).
10. If you choose the payment method, referred to in paragraph 5 a), b) of this paragraph, if the buyer fails to make payment within 7 days of confirmation of the Order, Seller will call buyer to make payment. In case of ineffective calls, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order by informing the Buyer via e-mail or telephone.
1. The buyer can pick up ordered products by courier – „Royal Mail” (only for UK), „DPD” (only for Germany), „UPS”, „CzechLogistic” and „Polish Post”.
2. Delivery address administered is by the Buyer when placing orders.
3. Delivery costs shall be borne by the Buyer.
4. Shipping costs are calculated according to the current price lists and depend on the weight and size of the consignment. The buyer is informed about the cost of shipping when placing orders.
5. Seller agrees to deliver the Buyer products free of defects.
6. Buyer agrees to pic kup sent Product.
1. The seller recommends the verification of the consignment in the presence of a courier or employee of the Polish Post. Unchecked delivery not withhold any complaints, although in the case of any such verification procedures for handling complaints will be much improved.
2. If it is found that the product is defective, the Buyer is obliged to notify the Seller.
3. The complaint should contain a description of the defect of the Product, the date of its creation and the Buyer's request. For ease the complaint procedure Seller provides Appendix 2 on the Online Store.
4. To the advertised product should be attach proof of purchase or a copy.
5. The buyer is obliged to return the faulty Product.
6. Complaints should be addressed to:
Basketmania sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa
83-200 Starogard Gdański
7. If given in the complaint data or information need to be supplemented, before dealing with complaints Seller ask the person lodging the complaint about supplementing the indicated field.
8. Seller is obliged to respond to the complaint filed by the Buyer within 14 days. No response from the Sellers on the expiry of the previous sentence term results in recognition of the complaint to be justified.
9. The seller is responsible under the warranty if the defect has been detected within 2 years from the date of the Product Buyer.
10. Slight differences arising from individual computer settings Buyer - in particular monitor - can not be sufficient grounds to claim the purchased Product.
§ 6. WARRANTY
1. Some of the products offered in the online store are covered by the warranty, which grants - depending on the specific Product - The manufacturer or seller.
2. Details of the warranty process (period, conditions and the procedure for filing claims) are on the warranty card accompanying the Product
3. Warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the Buyer of the Sellers liability for physical and legal defects of the Product to the extent specified by the Law of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, pos. 93, as amended. ).
§ 7. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
1. Buyer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22 (1) of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, pos. 93, as amended. D.), Has the right to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving any reason, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Product.
2. The right above is not entitled to to the Buyer in the following cases:
1. the provision of services if the seller made a full service with the express consent of the Buyer, who had been informed before the provision that under the provision by the Seller will lose the right to withdraw from the contract,
2. contracts for services, for which the price or consideration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which Seller has no control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract,
3. contracts for the provision of the benefit of non-prefabricated, manufactured according to the specifications of the Buyer or maid meet its individual needs.
4. contracts for the provision of a thing dispersible rapid decay or having a short shelf life,
5. contracts for the provision of the thing delivered in a sealed container, which after opening the package can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if after delivery package has been opened by the Buyer,
6. specific agreements, the subject of which benefits are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably linked with other things,
7. agreements concerning provision of alcoholic drinks, for which the price has been agreed at the conclusion of contracts of sale and delivery can only take place after 30 days, and their value depends on fluctuations in the market, over which Seller has no control,
8. contracts in which the buyer expressly demanded that Seller came to him to make urgent repairs or maintenance. If the Seller provides additional services other than those whose performances Buyer demanded or provides things other than the parts necessary for repair or maintenance - right of withdrawal is entitled to to the Buyer with respect to additional services or things
9. contract relating to provision are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed container, if after delivery package has been opened by the Buyer,
10. delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts,
11. agreements concluded by public auction
12. contracts for the provision of accommodation other than for residential purpose, the carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure activities, events, entertainment, sports or cultural, if the deal marked a day or period of service,
13. contracts for the digital content, unsaved on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the express consent of the Buyer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after having informed by the Seller about the loss of the right of withdrawal.
3. For successful withdraw from the agreement referred in point 1 of this article, is sufficient to lodge a written statement by the Buyer via e-mail or post, the assigned statutory 14-day time limit from the time of delivery. The model declaration is contained in Annex 1.
4. Buyer, withdrawing from the contract, is obliged to return the Product together with proof of purchase or a copy within 14 days from the date of withdrawal.
5. Shipping costs of returned product are borne by the Buyer.
6. The buyer is liable for any diminished value of the Product as a result of its use beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
7. Seller guarantees the refund of the price of the Product and shipping product to the Buyer immediately, no later than within 14 days.
8. Seller shall refund payments using the same method of payment, which used the Buyer, unless the Buyer expressly agreed to otherwise return, which is not binding for him to additional costs.
9. If the Buyer has chosen other than the cheapest usual package delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund Buyer incurred by him additional costs.
10. Returns Items with withdrawal from the agreement, sent at the expense of the Seller or COD will not be accepted.
11. The provisions of this paragraph shall not apply to Purchasers who are not consumers within the meaning of Article. 22 (1) of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, pos. 93, as amended. D.), Ie. persons engaged in legal activities directly related to the operation of their business or professional activity.
§8. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Buyer, filling the registration form and assuming the account is asked to consent to the processing of personal data by the Seller in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 1997 No. 133, item. 883).
2. Personal data are processed by the Seller solely for the purpose of providing the services referred to in paragraph 1 item 4 of these Rules.
3. Personal information will not be disclosed to other persons or institutions for marketing purposes without buyer’s express consent.
4. The buyer has the ability to access personal data concerning him for the purpose of verification, modification or removal from the Seller’s database.
§ 9. COPYRIGHT PROTECTION
1. All photos of products and other materials (including text, graphics, logos) published on the Online Store www.basketmania.co.uk are owned by Seller or have been used by him with the consent of third parties, with or copyrights.
2. It is forbidden to copy pictures and other graphic materials and the use of reprinting texts posted on the Online Store www.basketmania.co.uk including making them available on the Internet without the written consent of the Seller or any third party holding the copyrights.
3. It is also prohibited outside parties downloading images from the Online Store www.basketmania.co.uk and use them for marketing purposes and trade.
4. The use of the above materials without the written consent of the Seller or any other third party which is entitled to copyright is illegal and may give rise to initiate civil and criminal proceedings against the perpetrators of this practice.
§10. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Seller reserves the right to introduce restrictions on the use of the Online Store due to its technical services, maintenance work or work on improving its functionality. At the same time Seller undertakes to make every effort to these breaks take place at night and lasting as short as possible.
2. Seller reserves the right to change the Rules. Amendments shall enter into force at the moment is clearly indicated by the Seller, but not earlier than 7 days after their announcement. Orders placed before the entry into force of the amendments referred to in the preceding sentence will be realized on the principles in force at the time of their submission.
3. Any dispute between the parties shall be settled in an amicable way, or in the presence of an independent and impartial mediator. The consumer may also use non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. To take advantage of the possibility of an amicable settlement of disputes relating to online shopping, consumer can submit your complaint also via the EU's Internet platform ODR, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. In the absence of an amicable settlement of the dispute, including via mediation, the Court's jurisdiction will be determined according to the rules generally applicable to the Polish Republic.
4. In matters not covered by these Regulations will apply the relevant provisions of Polish law, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, pos. 93, as amended.) And the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (OJ 2014 pos. 827) and other relevant.
5. Rules took effect on 15 August 2016 year.